Requesting a Room Change for the Fall Semester (Begin August 31)
- You will be able to submit an online room change request to Housing Services. You will need to use your Seawolf username and password to access the form. The form will be available starting Monday, August 31 at 8 am through the ResidentWeb. You will click on the green "Enter Here" button under the "Residents Currently Living On-Campus" section.
- Housing Services will either contact you directly or forward the request to Residential Life.
- In some instances, room changes for lifestyle differences or roommate conflicts may require intervention from Residential Life staff with potential agreements being established.
- If the room change is approved then the resident will be given a few choices and asked to check out the rooms.
- The resident will meet roommates and notify the Housing Office of the desired room no later than Thursday of that week.
- The resident will come in Friday after 1:00 p.m. to have their SSU Seawolf ID encoded with the new room so they can move over the weekend. The resident will be issued a temporary card for the old room which must be returned to Housing the following Monday.
- Moving belongings to the new room prior to a scheduled date may jeopardize your eligibility to live on-campus in the future and may put your personal belongings at risk of being donated to a local charity.