- Faculty Achievements
- Visit this page to read about faculty members who received tenure and/or promotion in the 2014-2015 academic year.
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
- ORSP provides assistance to faculty and staff seeking resources to support research, creative, and community service projects.This site is designed to guide SSU personnel through the process and policy aspects of sponsored programs from concept development to the receipt of funding. Please see the links below and to the left for further information.
- Faculty Center
The Faculty Center is located on the first floor of the Schultz Information Center. It is home to meetings, workshops and services related to both Faculty Development and Faculty Instructional Technology. The Faculty Center provides support for faculty using the Moodle Learning Management System.
- CSU Institute for Teaching and Learning
- An Academic Program of the California State University System devoted to promoting the highest standards of university teaching and to fostering faculty professional growth and collaboration throughout the 23-campus California State System. The ITL broadly defines faculty professional growth to encompass the multiple roles of faculty relating to teaching, research, and service.