The University Library houses a powerful digital library with 50,000 e-resources (online journals, databases, e-books, streaming videos, etc.) and 600,000 books and documents in the library collection.
A robotic automated retrieval system (ARS) has a capacity to hold 750,000 items. We currently utilize 50 percent (half the collection is on the floor; the other half in the ARS.)
Topical art gallery exhibits and lecture series occur throughout the year, in addition to the library's permanent collections.
The library's premiere collection of rare Jack London items includes:
- First editions of Jack London’s novels
- Correspondence written by or to Jack and Charmian London
- Published magazine writings, including many first appearances, by Jack and Charmian London
- Movie memorabilia, including lobby cards and posters
- Photographs, artifacts, ephemera