PeopleSoft Login Troubleshooting Tips
Here are some troubleshooting tips that might help resolve problems with your access to PeopleSoft.
- Guest Login Available: You must be a registered student, have a PeopleSoft and LDAP login to access the system. If you are not a registered student, Sonoma
State University invites you to log on and view our Schedule of Classes at https://ldaps.sonoma.edu/account/guest.html .
- Have you checked the clock on your computer? If the time settings on your machine do not reflect daylight savings, this will prevent you from logging
into PeopleSoft. To check this, double click on the time at the bottom right hand side of the screen to open the Day/Time Properties window. Go to
the 'Time Zone' tab and ensure that the 'Automatically adjust clock for daylight savings' box is checked. When this box is checked, verify that the
day and time settings are accurate. We are working with our application support group for a more satisfactory resolution.
- If you are using a PC and are experiencing frequent "Time-Outs", make sure to clear your Internet Browser cache to remove old cookies. The old cookies may be
sending old/incorrect time stamps to the system since we are now in Daylight Savings time.
If you are using a MAC 0S X with the Safari browser and are experiencing frequent "Time-Outs", please try a different browser. Again, we are working with our application support group for a more satisfactory resolution.
- The PeopleSoft system is ONLY accessible between the hours of 8:00 am - 12:00am (midnight). You will not be able to login outside of this timeframe.
- Have you checked your computer and browser specifications to ensure compatibility with PeopleSoft? Please go to:
http://www.sonoma.edu/registration/basics to obtain the specifications.
- Have you tried to reset your password? This link provides password instructions: https://ldaps.sonoma.edu/account/ldpasswd.html .