STUDENT PEER ADVISING
Available to all enrolled students, undeclared and declared!
- LOCATION: Advising and Career Center, Salazar Hall 1070
- OFFICE HOURS: Monday 10:00am - 2:00pm, Tuesday through Friday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- TELEPHONE: (707) 664-2730
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our team provides the following peer-to-peer academic and career advising services
- How-to use your advising tools, e.g., Seawolf Scheduler, Academic Requirements Report (ARR), Transfer Credit Report, Degree Planner, What-if Reports, Assist.org, GE pattern, etc.
- Registration strategies and assistance
- Clarification of University requirements and policies
- How-to choose, declare, or change your major or minor
- Resume and cover-letter triage
- Exploring non-traditional major / career pathways
- Referals to professional acaedmic advisors and career advisors
- Lead group presentations and workshops on any of the above
- HOLDS: Do you have a hold? Will it prevent you from registering? How do you address it? Check here
- DON'T JUDGE A COURSE BY ITS TITLE! Before enrolling in a course, use the catalog to read the course description
Tips of the month:
Interested in joining our team?
Bring your resume and cover-letter by SALZ 1070