What to Bring to Your Advising Appointment

Whether you are Declared, Undeclared, or EOP, it is important to bring the following:


  • Bring transcripts (official or unofficial) from all other colleges/universities you attended.
  • Print out and bring your Transfer Credit report. (Log in to PeopleSoft > self service > transfer credit > view transfer credit report.)

  • If you have repeated a course, or plan to repeat a course, bring a copy of your Repeat of Course form (pdf). Petitions & Forms are found at our registration forms page