ATTENTION: SSU ART STUDENTS
CALL FOR ART – JURIED STUDENT EXHIBITION 2014
JURIED STUDENT EXHIBITION is open to SSU students working in all media. All entries must be original. You may submit up to 2 entries. $2.50 submission fee per piece. Entries for the annual JURIED STUDENT EXHIBITION will be taken in the University Art Gallery on Tuesday, January 21 & Wednesday, January 22, 2014.
Exhibition dates are January 30-February 23, 2014; opening reception: Thursday, January 30, 4-6.
For more information, come see Carla in the Art Gallery.
- The City of Santa Rosa Recreation & Parks in conjunction with the National Arts Program is proud to announce the 11th Annual National Arts Program Exhibition and Competition in Santa Rosa. For more information get the flier here.
- ARTstor is looking for a Library Relations Associate (K-12). The Library Relations Associate will share responsibility for expanding and supporting ARTstor Digital Library participation. More information on the attached flyer.
- CHOPS Teen Club in downtown Santa Rosa is looking for a part-time Artist & Youth Mentor. Check out the flyer for more information
- 2014 SCURF Journal Cover Design Contest. We are inviting any artistic individuals out there to submit cover designs that best represent the theme for this year, "IMPRINTS". The winner's artwork will serve as the cover for the 2014 SCURF Journal, as well have their artwork displayed across campus in the form of publicity for the event. As an added bonus the winner will also receive a $50 Starbucks Coffee gift card and a copy of the SCURF journal once made available.
- Are you in The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program? The Center for Community Engagement (CCE) on campus is looking to hire a Graphic Artist Student Assistant.
- Exhibitions Intern needed at diRosa, September 23 - November 2, 2013. Gain practical experience in the planning and installation of art exhibitions.
- Collections Management Intern. Work closely with various aspects of maintaining a permanent artwork collection, including physical inventory of the permanent collection, documenting artwork through photography and database management, and installation of exhibitions.
- The ARTISTS' Legacy Foundation (ALF)- in Oakland, CA is seeking two qualified candidtates for a short-term project to sort and compile a bibliographic report for a collection of wide-ranging books in its possession.