Sonoma State Career Services provides proactive and comprehensive career services to students through career development, experiential learning, resume development, on-campus recruitment and employer networking. We serve as the bridge between Sonoma State’s college experience and employment or graduate school, helping students make the connection between what they have learned and how they may apply the framework into the world of work. We provide students and recent graduates the assistance to make career decisions, connect with employers, and attain their life goals.
The mission of Sonoma State University is to prepare students to be learned individuals who:
- have a foundation for life-long learning,
- have a broad cultural perspective,
- have a keen appreciation of intellectual and aesthetic achievements,
- will be active citizens and leaders in society,
- are capable of pursuing fulfilling careers in a changing world, and
- are concerned with contributing to the health and well-being of the world at large.