The Service & Internship Fair is a fantastic opportunity for nonprofit and governmental organizations to promote the service and internship opportunities you offer to students at Sonoma State University Once again, the fair will be hosted by Career Services the Center for Community Engagement (CCE) and Join Us Making Progress (JUMP). Last year was a great success - you can read more about that here.
The Fair will take place on Wednesday, August 28 from 11:30am-1pm at Salazar Plaza on campus. Hundreds of students will be walking through campus during their first week of classes, and this is our chance to get their attention!
This year, we have an a la carte menu for the fair instead of a flat fee.
- Parking: $5 (On your own in a "general" lot) -- Each lot at Sonoma State University has a parking pay station. Parking costs $5 per vehicle for the day, with no partial day payments. Participants can use cash or credit to pay for their parking at any of the unreserved lots. Parking in Reserved lots is not available. You can find the campus map here.
- Tables and Chairs: No longer available
- Lunch: On your own. SSU offers several on campus locations to get food and you are more than welcome
to bring your own!
Pay Online for Table Rental and Registration Here -- no longer available as of 8/20
Registration without Payment (Not Renting Table and Chairs) <--- still available
- All agencies participating (even without payment) should register so we can let students know that you are coming!
- Agencies that have large displays, tables and chairs will be able to park in 45-minute parking, drop off, and set up their stations with student help, and then go park their car on campus. Our goal is to continue to make everything easy and accessible.
- This year's fair is combined with our Club and Organizations Fair, which will provide a great deal more students and opportunities to connect.