Student Center Venues
Meet at the new Student Center, which opened in November 2013. This contemporary facility is home to over 4,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space and the largest ballroom in Sonoma County, which spans nearly 12,000 square feet.
Please visit the calendar to check availability prior to submitting a request.
Student Center Reservable Spaces
- Spanning nearly 12,000 square feet, the Grand Ballroom is the largest of its kind in Sonoma County and can accommodate over 1,200 attendees.
- The ballroom also has the ability to be separated into four smaller rooms, providing 3 individual spaces for up to 130 and a fourth for up to 600. A large pre-function area is created as part of this configuration.
- The second floor houses another 6 meeting spaces. These “Valley” meeting rooms, named after our local valleys, provide another 4,000 square feet of space for smaller meetings and gatherings.
- Each meeting room features data projectors, live internet jacks, wireless connectivity, DVD players and more.
Room Set-Up Options
1. Student Groups and Departments in Student Center
2. Departments on campus (excluding classes)
3. Off Campus Clients
Timelines for Academic Year:
Group 1: Priority when space is open for scheduling
Group 2: 6 months prior to event start date
Group 3: 4 months prior to event start date