Contact the National Student Exchange Advisor
Hope Emry OrtizInternational & Exchange Programs Advisor
Location: Salazar 1070 (Across from the Seawolf Service Center)
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time
Phone: (707) 664-2582
Fax: (707) 664-2613
Thank you for your interest in studying away through NSE! Congratulations on taking the leap to find out more about your study away opportunities! The first step is to attend one of the upcoming information meetings held three or four times each week throughout the semester. The one-hour information meeting will provide you with plenty of information that will be helpful to you in making an informed decision about when you will go, about how long a program you will participate in and the effect of that decision, and where you will choose to study.
You can sign-up for this meeting in person at Center for International Education or by calling our front desk at 707-664-2582. This meeting will cover most everything you need to know to get started. After attending the meeting you can make a private appointment with the NSE Program Assistant to discuss the particulars of your own situation.
Spring 2014 Semester Meetings. All meetings take place at the Seawolf Success Center, Salazar 1070
- Mondays @ 1-2pm
- Tuesdays @ 2-3pm
- Thursdays @ 1-2pm
ADVANCED SIGN-UP REQUIRED! Please stop by Center for International Education in Salazar 1070 (Across from Seawolf Services) and sign up in advance or call our front desk at (707) 664-2582.
"Like" us on Facebook for more information:
These programs offer these FANTASTIC benefits:
- EARN CREDIT towards degree requirements!
- Pay ONLY REGULAR SSU TUITION or IN-STATE TUITION or host institution!
- Apply SSU Financial Aid to the cost of the program!
- ALL MAJORS and MINORS offered. GENERAL EDUCATION courses too!
- Over 50 countries available and over 200 domestic locations available in the US, Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands!
- Students get PRIORITY REGISTRATION on most of these programs!
Spring 2014 Programs
- October 1, 2013 - Priority Deadline ($175)
- October 15, 2013 at 11:59pm - Final Deadline ($200)
- Fewer locations available for Spring placements, if you are interested, see advisor immediately!
Fall 2014 &/or Spring 2015
- February 15, 2014 - Priority Deadline ($175)
- March 1, 2014 - Final Deadline ($200)
- Semester or academic year long placements available
NSE Study Abroad
These deadlines vary widely from program to program and may be earlier than the NSE Program deadlines above, so please stay informed on the details of your chosen program. This is your responsibility.