Employers looking for Interns:
Our COMS students need internships to finish their degree in our major. We welcome employers who are looking for interns in the media field. Our interns need to find internships at the beginning of each semester. If you have an internship opportunity for our students please note the following:
- The best time to send an internship opportunity is just before or at the beginning of our semesters.
- Remember to resend your info at the beginning of each semester.
- Fall Semester Starts in Mid-August and Spring semester starts in Mid-January.
- Students can do internships during summer and winter intersession as well.
- Students can take 1-4 units of internships(1 unit = 45 hrs; 2 units = 90 hours; 3 units = 135 hours; 4 units = 180)
- Internships related to the media are accepted. Our concentrations are media writing, video production, radio broadcasting, and public relations.
- Send us a flyer or a detailed email with a job description that we can post and email to our list serve to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please contact us at 707-664-2149 or firstname.lastname@example.org