Carol Ingerman is the Director of Campus Planning and ensures that the vision of the physical development of the campus supports the academic mission of Sonoma State University.
Typical Responsibilities are:
- Five Year Capital Outlay Program.
- Master Planning for physical growth of the University.
- Space Modification and Renovation.
- Space Facilities Database Management.
- Copeland Creek Management.
- General Purpose Classroom Furniture Inventory.
- Assist with implementation of University Policies.
- Master Plan Revision - Environmental Impact Report 11/01/1999 (pdf)
- Master Plan Revision - Environmental Impact Report Response to Comments 03/20/2000 (pdf)
- Master Plan Revision Environmental Impact Report Addendum 08/21/2001 (pdf)
- Master Plan Revision for the Joan and Sanford I. Weill Commons-MasterCard Pavilion EIR Addendum March 2013 (pdf)
- Master Plan Revision for Wastewater Equalization Project - EIR Addendum 05/01/2007 (pdf)
- Student Housing Project South of Beaujolais - Hydrology Map (pdf)