- Club Fundraiser dates occur at Lobos on Mondays from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each club and organization is limited to one Club Fundraiser date per semester. Your club/organization must also be chartered in the current academic year.
- The Club Fundraiser Program Request Form must be submitted online before a fundraising date can be confirmed.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent within 5 business days if a fundraising date is offered to your group.
- Each club is required to market their Club Fundraiser through flyers, posters, or social media.
- University Culinary Services will make a monetary donation to your group based on the sales revenue received during the time and date selected by your group.
Dining Donation Request
University Culinary Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.
Check back in August for Fall 2016 opportunities.