- Club Fundraiser dates occur at Lobos on Thursdays from 5:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sign-ups are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each club and organization is limited to one Club Fundraiser date per semester. Your club/organization must also be chartered in the current academic year.
- The Club Fundraiser Program Request Form must be submitted before a fundraising date can be confirmed.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent within 5 business days if a fundraising date is offered to your group.
- Each club is required to market their Club Fundraiser through flyers, posters, or social media.
- University Culinary Services will make a monetary donation to your group based on the sales revenue received during the time and date selected by your group.
The Club Fundraiser Request form will open on August 18, 2014 for the Fall 2014 semester. The form will be closed once all club fundraisers dates are full for the semester.
Dining Donation Request
University Culinary Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.
Dining Donation Requests Granted:
University Culinary Services is proud to provide donations to the following clubs/ organizations during the Spring 2014 Semester:
- Anthropology Club for Society & Culture Undergraduate Research Forum
- InterFraternity Council for Greek Community Day
- Black Scholars United for B.L.O.C Party
- FAASU for Asian Pacific American Kick-Off Event
The Dining Donation Requests form will open on August 18, 2014 for the Fall 2014 semester. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.