Fundraisers are being postponed for the Spring 2014 semester until University Culinary Services has a better idea of the business operations at Lobo's. To get on a wait list for possible club fundraising trial events in the Spring 2014 semester, please fill out the fundraising request form starting January 13, 2014. Club fundraiser trial events are not guaranteed and will be offered on a first come first-served basis.
Dining Donation Request
University Culinary Services provides donations to clubs and organizations throughout the year to help enhance co-curricular student programs. Four donations will be granted to clubs and organizations per semester. The maximum amount granted per club or organization will be $250 with a total of $1000 donated per semester for the Dining Donation Program.
Student organizations can apply for support in the form of party platters, catering trays, or product donations (water, soda, snack foods, etc).
Donations are granted on a first-come, first-served basis. The form will be closed once all donations have been granted for the semester.
University Culinary Services is happy to have provided assistance to the following clubs and organizations during the Spring 2013 semester:
- Raza Native American Council
- Zes Hmoob- The Hmong Alliance Association
- Kappa Delta Zeta
- Colleges Against Cancer
Dining Donation Requests will open on Monday, August 19, 2013.
- If a donation is granted a confirmation e-mail will be sent within 5-7 business days. Organizations are only eligible for one donation per academic semester.
- Club/ organization must be chartered in the current academic year.
- In order to be considered by the donation committee, the Dining Donation Request form must be submitted at least 30 days in advance of when the donation is required.
Submit your club or organization's Dining Donation Request form here.