The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's students presented their culminating article and thesis work on Thursday, May 9, 6 to 9 pm in the Cooperage. Mingling, classical guitar and light refreshments from 5:30 pm to 6 pm. Parking $5.00. Campus Map.
The 2013 students
- Scott Bell, Psycho-Spiritual Development of Yoga Teachers and C. G. Jung's Individuation Process: A Qualitative Inquiry
- Samantha Black, Visual Music and Audible Art: Creative Healing in the Amazonian Shipibo Tribe
- Susan Coleman, Earth Relationship: An Inquiry into the Grandmothers’ Councils and Gatherings
- Gili Eliaz, Mandalas as a Method for Healing
- Lauren Farrell, Earth Speaks: Interplay Between Dreams and the Ecological Crisis
- Gordon Gilmore, Neurophenomenology of the Senex and Puer: Drawing Correlates between Neural Mechanisms and Archetypal Consciousness
- Kevin Glaz, Music as Anima: A Narrative Study of the Music of Devin Townsend
- Lisa McCool, The Soul's Work: Constellation of the Therapeutic Self
- Robert Morris, American Cultural Myth and the Orphan Archetype
- Elizabeth Frances Mueller, Windows into my Soul, Words from my Soul: Encouraging Intimacy through the Art of Storytelling
- Jessie Ping Nie, An Autoethnographic Inquiry into the Experience of Chinese - American Marriage
- Robin Zolotoff, A Daughter’s Journey: A Heuristic Inquiry into a Father’s Suicide