The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's Article Evening took place on Thurs May 8, 2014 at 6:30 pm in the Cooperage. Student work, guitar music and light refreshments from 6 pm to 6:30 pm. Parking in Lot J is nearest to the Cooperage, $5.00 parking fee. Campus Map.
The 2014 students:
- Susan Audrey, A glimpse into the magic mirror of myth-making
- Juli Choden, Mandala as a mirror: Self-recognition through creative expression
- Eileen Clegg, Found by a symbol: A transformative experience with imagery
- Denise Denington, The poetic self: Retrieving the symbolic voice from dreams of motherloss
- Sequoia Etcheverry, Remembering interconnection: A journey through grief and gratitude
- Marie Judson-Rosier, Dream alchemy and the evolving soul
- Tomoko Sekitani, Integrating grief and bereavement practices in Japan and the United States
- Joslyn Swinger, Dancing to my depths: A journey into the soul through performance art
- Chris Winner, Mindfulness, yoga, flow states and personal growth in athletes and beyond
- Lisa Woods, Dream images for healing: A nurse's personal journey through post-traumatic stress disorder
Attend our next Information Meeting for the MA in depth psychology on Sat. Jan 10, 2-4 pm in Stevenson 3042.