The Article Evening is an annual celebratory event for students and the community to share in the spirit of the program, and to publicly acknowledge graduating students´ work over the past two years. Students present their work on their Publishable Article or Master's Thesis. This is a wonderful event to attend if you are interested in finding out more about the program.
This year's students presented their culminating article and thesis work on Thursday, May 10, 5:30 to 9 pm in the Cooperage. Mingling, student slide show, viewing student work, and enjoying light refreshments from 5:30 pm to 6 pm. Parking $2.50. Campus Map.
The 2012 students
- Michele Berrong, Shamanic journeying and the bull
- Kris Boshell, Creative imagination as an alchemical process
- Susanne Bruggemann, Autism spectrum disorder and sandplay: A qualitative exploration
- Amanda de Joinville, Transforming matter and transforming self
- Delinke, Encountering the dragon in shamanic descent
- Anne Field-Pierce, Time with psyche
- Cristina Perea Kaplan, My search for Mexican American identity
- Natalie Makardish, Moving through the tears: Healing through expressive movement
- Mike Paul Michaels, Psychological dimensions of play: Affective and relational development in two 5 year old boys
- Ron Boyer, Mythic structure in story-telling: The Wizard of Oz
- Susan Sides, Creativity in mid-life women
- Deborah B. Silverblatt, The phenomenal woman project: Mid-life women, art and body esteem
- Miasha Terry-Hunter, Looking at girls in the juvenile justice system: Lessons learned from group facilitation
An experiential retreat where we bridge the deep self with work in the world. Sat April 12, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm, The Cooperage.