Apply to Sonoma State University
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
Prerequisite Course Enrollment Open for the Spring 2015 Semester
Apply to SSU as a Graduate Student:
- For Spring 2015 admission via www.csumentor.edu, Complete all the information required and pay the $55 application fee.
- Mention that you are interested in taking pre-requisite courses for the credential program on the Statement of Purpose on the application.
- Send “OFFICIAL” transcripts from every institution you mention on your application to Admissions and Records to complete the application process.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Credentials Office at 707-664-2832 or email email@example.com