Summer 2014 Prerequisite Courses through Extended Education
We plan to offer EDUC 417, EDSS 418, EDEC 420 and EDSP 433 in Summer 2014 through Extended Education. Registration will begin mid-Spring semester. Check here for updates.
Prerequisite Course Enrollment Fall 2014
Apply to SSU as a Graduate Student:
- For Fall 2014 admission,, print and complete all the information required.
- Mention that you are interested in taking pre-requisite courses for the credential program on the Statement of Purpose on the application.
- Send “OFFICIAL” transcripts from every institution you mention on your application to Admissions and Records to complete the application process.
- Return the SSU application to the School of Education in person or by mail.
- Don't forget to include a check or money order application fee payment of $55 made out to SSU.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Credentials Office at 707-664-2832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org