Master of Arts in Education
Apply to the TESOL Masters Program
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Masters Degree Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- Contact us in the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the application process.
Application Deadline News
We are now accepting applications for Spring Semester 2015 admission to all advanced credential and master's programs Educational Leadership, which only offers Fall admissions.
The application period for Fall 2014 admission for graduate programs and advanced credentials is now closed.