Apply to the Curriculum, Teaching and Learning Masters Program
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the application for your program and closely follow the step-by-step instructions in that document.
- If you have questions regarding the APPLICATION PROCESS contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2014 ADMISSIONS
Application Deadline News
Now accepting applications for Fall 2014 admission to advanced credential and master's degree programs.