Apply to the Clear Induction ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you need assistance.
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
note: if you are currently in the Preliminary Education Speicialist program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Clear Induction Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
Application Deadline News
We are now accepting applications for Spring Semester 2015 admission to all credential and masters programs except Single Subject and Educational Leadership, which only offer Fall admissions. The priority application period is July 1, 2014-September 15, 2014
The application period for Fall 2014 admission for basic credential programs is now closed.
How to Apply | Download an Application | Attend an Information Workshop or Online Information Workshops