Apply to the Educational Leadership PASC 1 Credential
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the Educational Leadership Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- Contact us in the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the application process.
Fall 2014 ADMISSIONS
Application Deadline News
The application period for Fall 2014 admission for credential programs is now closed.
How to Apply | Download an Application | Attend an Information Workshop or Online Information Workshops