How to Apply to the Preliminary Educational Specialist Program
Get Your Questions Answered
We encourage applicants to the Preliminary Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- attend an Information Workshop to learn about the program and the application process. Bring your questions to the meeting. Attendance is free, and no reservation is necessary. Education Specialist Credential Program Information Workshops take place on the third Monday of the month (except on holidays) Check the worshop schedule for date and location information.
- or contact us in the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the Preliminary Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
APPLICATION DEADLINES-CREDENTIAL PROGRAMS
|Credential Program Name||Spring 2015 Application Period||Fall 2015 Priority Application Period|
|Multiple Subject||CLOSED||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Single Subject||CLOSED||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Preliminary Education Specialist||CLOSED*||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
|Admin Services Preliminary/Clear||CLOSED*||November 1, 2014 - February 15, 2015|
*Open to qualified intern candidates
NEED PREREQUISITE COURSES? Our prerequisites are offered in the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters. Apply now via www.csumentor.edu, or contact the Credentials Office for information: 707-664-2832 or email@example.com