Apply to the Professional Level 2 ES Credential Program
We encourage applicants to the Professional Level 2 Education Specialist Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- or contact the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
note: if you are currently in the ES Level I program, you do not need to file a csumentor application.
- Download the Professional Level II Education Specialist Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
Fall 2014 ADMISSIONS
Application Deadline News
The application period for Fall 2014 admission for credential and graduate programs is now open for select programs.
We are in the Extended Application Period for basic credential programs for Fall 2014. We will accept applications for Multiple Subject and Special Education programs through February 28th. The Single Subject Program is closed for Fall 2014 applications. Only COMPLETE application packets will be accepted during hte Extended Period. The Priority Application Period was November 1, 2013-February 15, 2014.
How to Apply | Download an Application | Attend an Information Workshop or Online Information Workshops