Apply to the Reading and Language Program
You may apply on the same application form to one program or a combination of the three Reading and Language programs listed below:
- Reading and Literacy Added Authorization
- Reading and Literacy Leadership Specialist Credential
- M.A. in Education: Reading and Language Education
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the Reading and Language Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- Contact us in the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or email@example.com if you have questions about the application process.
|Masters Program||Spring 2017|
|Early Childhood Education||July 1 - November 30, 2016|
|Reading & Literacy||July 1 - November 30, 2016|
|Special Education*||July 1- November 30, 2016|
|Curriculum Teaching & Learning||July 1- November 30, 2016|
|TESOL||July 1 - November 30, 2016|
|*Candidates for the degree must hold a valid teaching credential or request consent from the Department of Educational Leadership and Special Education.|