How to Apply to the Multiple Subject Program
Get Your Questions Answered
We encourage applicants to the Multiple Subject Credential Program to:
- read through the complete Basic Program and Structure Description
- attend an Information Workshop to learn about the program and the application process. Bring your questions to the meeting. Attendance is free, and no reservation is necessary. Multiple Subject Credential Program Information Workshops take place on the first Monday of the month (except on holidays) Check the worshop schedule for date and location information.
- or contact us in the Student Services/Credentials office at 707-664-2832 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All Credential and Master's Degree Applicants Must Apply to BOTH SSU and the Specific School of Education Program:
- You must apply to the Sonoma State University as a graduate/post baccalaureate student in order to be admitted to a Credential or Masters program in the School of Education.
- Please apply to SSU via www.csumentor.edu for your semester of interest.
- Then complete the application process for the School of Education Credential or Master's Degree program.
- Download the Multiple Subject Credential Program Application (PDF), and closely follow all step-by-step instructions in that document.
- To assist you as you work through the application, refer to the details regarding general School of Education admissions requirements on our Admissions/How to Apply page.
Summer 2014 Prerequisite Courses through Extended Education
We plan to offer EDUC 417, EDSS 418, EDEC 420 and EDSP 433 in Summer 2014 through Extended Education. Registration will begin mid-Spring semester. Check here for updates.
Prerequisite Course Enrollment Fall 2014
Apply to SSU as a Graduate Student:
- For Fall 2014 admission,, print and complete all the information required.
- Mention that you are interested in taking pre-requisite courses for the credential program on the Statement of Purpose on the application.
- Send “OFFICIAL” transcripts from every institution you mention on your application to Admissions and Records to complete the application process.
- Return the SSU application to the School of Education in person or by mail.
- Don't forget to include a check or money order application fee payment of $55 made out to SSU.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact the Credentials Office at 707-664-2832 or email email@example.com
Spring 2014 ADMISSIONS
Application Deadline News
The application period for Spring 2014 admission for credential and graduate programs is now closed.
The Priority Application Period for basic credential programs for Fall 2014 admission is November 1, 2013-February 15, 2014.
How to Apply | Download an Application | Attend an Information Workshop or Online Information Workshops