Message from the Executive Committee
SSU Emeritus and Retired Faculty and Staff Association
We hope you had a wonderful summer. With the fall semester underway the pace has picked up on campus and for SSU-ERFA.
Our May brown bag luncheon with Dean Leeder was a tremendous success featuring an impassioned reading and lively Q&A. Many thanks to Elaine for sharing her book My Life with Lifers with us.
Please join us next month for our Estate Planning 101 seminar where you will learn from experts about creating a legacy through your estate. See the attached flyer for more information.
We also hope you attended the Emeritus Faculty Dinner on October 14 where, as a sponsor, SSU-ERFA will help honor and welcome 17 new Emeriti. See details for all activities in the schedule below.
The SSU-ERFA Executive Committee Treasurer position is currently open. If interested in serving, please let us know or join us at an Executive Committee meeting.
- Sally Hurtado de Lopez - President; Acting Treasurer; CSU-ERFA State Council Rep. firstname.lastname@example.org
- open - Secretary email@example.com
- open - Treasurer firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Pinkston - Senate Representative email@example.com
- Judith Hunt - CSU-ERFA State Council Member at Large firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rashmi Singh - Membership email@example.com
- Yvette Fallandy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victor Garlin email@example.com
- Michelle Covington - University Liason Member firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bob Plantz - Webmaster email@example.com