Registration should be completed by the Tuesday before the class begins to insure the class will not be cancelled.

All classes have a minimum number of students that must be registered or the class will be cancelled. Classes are reviewed for possible cancellation on Wednesday before class starts.

If you are interested in earning the Conflict Resolution Certificate, you must take all of your Conflict Resolution courses for academic credit (PSY 490). The continuing education version of some courses (PSY 800) will not count towards the certificate.

If you're paying by credit card:

Registration may be completed online, by phone at 707/664-2394, by fax at 707/664-2613, or in-person using a credit card.

If you're paying by check:

You may register in person or by mail after completing and printing the registration form.

If an agency is paying the course fee:

The agency's authorization to bill must accompany the registration form.

Financial Assistance

You may be qualified to receive assistance through the Workforce Investment Act (WIA). The purpose of the WIA is to provide employment training for adults and dislocated workers. For more information, contact your local Workforce Investment Act Office (you can find your local office on the list at


Full refunds will be given if the course is dropped before the start of class. Notification to drop is accepted by phone, email, fax, or mail. If by mail, we must receive it the day before the class begins.

Once the class begins, there are no refunds. If there are special circumstances, please call Customer Service at 707/664-2394 to request a Petition for Waiver of University Regulations be mailed or faxed to you to complete and return to Extended Education.