How To Register
- Web Registration
- To register online with a credit card visit the individual program page of the program for which you would like to register and navigate to the Registration section, where you should find an registration form.
- Register by Mail
- Fill out and print the registration form, and mail it to SSU School of Extended & International Education, Stevenson Hall 1012, 1801 E. Cotati Ave., Rohnert Park, CA, 94928, along with a method of payment.
- Register by Phone
- You may register by phone with a credit card; call (707) 664-2394.
- Register by FAX
- Fill out and print the registration form, and fax it to (707) 664-2613. The fax machine is on 24 hours a day.
- Walk-in Registration
- You may register in person at Extended Education, located in Stevenson Hall, room 1012 or, if space is still available, at the first class meeting.
To complete the registration process and be assured of a place in course(s), you need to follow the procedures below. Please remember that you must fully complete the registration form or you cannot be registered in your class(es).
If you have any problem completing the form, please call (707) 664-2394. For registration purposes your social security number is required pursuant to the authority contained in the California Administrative Code. Without a social security number it is impossible to process your grade(s) on your official SSU records.
Enrollments are accepted in order of receipt of completed registration forms and payment. Enrollment is not complete until both your registration form and payment are received by Extended Education.
Fees can be paid with check or money order made payable to Sonoma State University, or with VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover cards by providing the appropriate information on the registration form. Students wishing to pay cash must come to Extended Education in Stevenson Hall, room 1012 between 8:30am and 4pm so that payment can be processed through the University Customer Service Center.
A standard SSU late fee of $25 is charged for registration after the day of the first class meeting with the exception of Open University courses. See the General Information section for information and policies. Registration and payment (with a late fee) will be accepted until 25% of class time has elapsed.
You will receive confirmation of your registration by mail if time permits; if you have not received confirmation by the day of the first class meeting, please attend class.
Course Cancellations and Refunds
Extended Education makes every effort to reach students to notify them ahead of time of any course changes or cancellations. If you are concerned about possible cancellations or changes in courses, or must travel long distances to attend, please call Extended Education for information at (707) 664-2394. Please report directly to the first class meeting at the scheduled time. Course locations, including any possible changes, are posted on the bulletin board outside Extended Education, Stevenson 1012. If, at the first class meeting, there is not a sufficient number of students to assure continuance of the class, the class will be canceled and all fees will be refunded.
You can learn more about our drop/refund policy here.