Who Should Attend
- Seasoned professionals who desire a systematic and comprehensive review of Human Resource Management
- Professionals whose primary training in Human Resource Management has been on-the-job training
- Early careerists who aspire to work in the Human Resource Management field
- Managers who need current, specialized knowledge
- Small business persons who do not have in-house professional Human Resource Management expertise
Certificate of Completion
In order to be awarded the Certificate of Completion, students must successfully complete all nine modules (36 hours) of instruction. Attendance at all sessions is required. Sessions may not be taken separately.
Preparation for Professional Examination
This program may be used to prepare professionals for the Professional in Human Resources Certificate (PHR) and the Senior Professional in Human Resources Certificate (SPHR) offered by the Human Resource Certification Institute, an affiliate of the Society of Human Resource Management. Course fees do not include the examination. For information on the exam contact HRCI at 703/548-3440 or visit their Web site at http://www.shrm.org/Pages/default.aspx.