Early Start Program
Early Start Registration Information
This program is being offered through the School of Extended Education. It is recommended that you read the Early Start web page, http://www.sonoma.edu/admissions/esp.html, carefully before proceeding.
3 Basic Steps to Early Start Registration
- Select campus location for Early Start at www.sonoma.edu (login) and wait until the next business day to go on to Step 2, Enroll. How to Select Location Instructions (pdf).
- Enroll in the required course beginning May 10. How to Enroll Instructions (pdf).
- Pay for the class.
- Payment is required within seven (7) days from the date of enrollment. If payment is not received, you will be dropped from the course making it necessary for you to re-enroll.
- You may pay online with a credit card through your student center.
- Please note: you may have to wait 24 hours for your registration to be processed for the payment to show in your student center.
- If you choose to pay by check, please make sure your name and student ID number is listed on the front and payable to SSU. Send to: Judy Vincenti, SSU Extended Education, 1801 E. Cotati Ave, Stevenson 1012, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Early Start Fees
One course is $184.00 which includes both the Student Union and Health fees. If you need both English and Math, the total fee is $366.00. The Student Union and Health fees are paid only once. Financial Aid eligible students may receive a fee waiver which will be indicated upon access to your MySSU for selection of your Early Start location.
If you believe you should be eligible for the fee waiver but you are instructed to pay during the enrollment process, DO NOT complete your enrollment. Contact the Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 664-2389 for assistance.
All fees are refunded if you drop prior to the first day of class. On the first day of class or after, there is no refund. There are no refunds once you login to your selected course.
ESE 10: Sonoma Early Start English
June 25-29: Last day to enroll is Friday, June, 15 CLOSED
July 9-13: Last day to enroll is now Thursday, July 5 at 3:00pm. CLOSED
July 16-20: Last day to enroll is now Thursday, July 12 CLOSED
NEW: July 30-Aug 3: Last day to enroll is Thursday, July 26 at 9pm
One section is each period will be for available for students who wish to enroll in ESE 10, but who do not choose to attend SSU in Fall.
ESM 10: Sonoma Early Start Math
July 6-August 6: Last day to enroll is now Friday, July 13. Students enrolling after July 5 will be able to start the course July 18.
One section is for all students, both those attending SSU in Fall and those who decide to attend another CSU.
Those students who are attending SSU in Fall will have your Seawolf username and password. For those students attending another CSU in Fall, you will need to create your username and password after you register at https://ldaps.sonoma.edu/password/index.cgi.
How to Get Into Your Moodle Course
For REGISTRATiON and COURSE information, please contact Marcia Harrigan: Marcia.Harrigan@sonoma.edu or 707-664-3011. Please include the student's full name and SSU student ID number.
For GENERAL QUESTIONS about the Early Start program, please contact Magali Telles email@example.com. Please include the student's full name and SSU student ID number. Or, visit the University Early State web page at http://www.sonoma.edu/admissions/esp.html.