Call (707) 664-2394 to confirm room locations. To park on campus, you must purchase a general parking permit ($5.00) from permit machines located in lots J, F, M and L (exact cash or major credit cards) and park in a general or residential housing lot.
- Saturday B.A. Liberal Studies - SSU
- Saturday, February 22nd (10:30am-12pm) Carson Hall 69
Saturday, April 5th (10:30am-12pm) Carson Hall 69
Monday, October 13th, time and room tba
Wednesday, November 5th, time and room tba
Wednesday, April 30 (5:30pm-7pm) NVC Transfer Center, Napa Valley College
Tuesday, May 6 (4-6pm) NVC Transfer Center, Napa Valley College
Tuesday, March 4th (5pm-6pm) Fairfield Campus- Rm 811
Thursday, April 3rd (5pm-6pm) Vacaville Center - Rm 104-Annex
The Vacaville Annex is right across the from the Main Vacaville Center Building.
You will be able to get directions from someone in the Main VV Building.
Priority application deadline March 1, 2014
- Conflict Resolution Certificate Program
- Construction Management Certificate Program
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program
- Hospitality &Tourism Management Certificate Program