Experience the Wine Tasting Regions of France
10 Days to Experience the Wines of Champagne, the Loire and Burgundy
A private tour designed by Dr. Liz Thach, MW and Dr. Janeen Olsen, Certified Sommelier, in conjunction with EF College Customized Tours.
Departure date: Wednesday, May 14, 2014.
- Walking tours of Paris - take a culinary tour and explore the markets, famous museums and monuments in the City of Light
- Free time to explore Paris on your own - sail down the Seine, climb the Eiffel Tower or visit the Louvre
- Lunch at outdoor bistros and enjoy the Paris dining experience
- Explore the Champagne region and visit renowned Cellars
- Visit remarkable castles and châteaus such as the Château de Chambord, Château d'Amboise, Château de Chenonceau and explore the historic villages and markets
- Enjoy a special arranged visit to wineries in the Loire Valley
- Explore Chablis in the Burgundy region with an arranged visit to La Chablisienne Cooperative
- Visit wineries in Gevrey-Chambertin, Vouguet, Beaune, Chassange Montrachet and Meursault
- Overnight stays in Paris, Amboise and Beaune
Guided by a Tour Director, the trip includes round trip air fare, accomodations, breakfast daily and 3 dinners, sightseeing tours led by local guides and transportation.
Class is limited to 28.
For pricing and trip registration see: http://www.efcollegestudytours.com/1393477
Note: You will also need to register with SSU Extended Education.
Contact: Liz Thach at firstname.lastname@example.org