Frequently Asked Questions
- Where are you located?
- We are located in the Corporation Yard on the northeast side of campus. It's off of Laurel Drive and across from the Tennis Courts. A campus map is available.
- How do I place a work order?
- You may submit a maintenance request online using the web form by following this link. You may also call the Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308.
- I have something that needs to be fixed/repaired. Can you fix it?
- For a list of our services please visit our Maintenance Services web page.
- May I borrow a tool/ladder/hose/cart?
- No, we do not loan out items. However, we are more than happy to assist you if you place a work order.
- How do I reserve a space on campus?
- For classroom space, please contact the Academic Affairs Scheduler at (707) 664-3212. For all other reservations, please
contact Conference and Events Services at (707) 664-2475.
- May I install an individual air conditioner in the residential halls?
- No, these are not permitted in the residential halls. If you are experiencing difficulty with thermal comfort in your building,
please submit a maintenance request on our web form or contact the Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308.
- What should I do if I have a lot of items to recycle and they will not fit in my recycle bin?
- Please submit a maintenance request on our web form or contact the Seawolf Services Center at (707) 664-2308 to request a temporary large recycle bin brought over to the location.