Samuel Youney is the Director of Landscaping Services who ensures that the landscaping crew maintains the 269 acres in support of the University’s academic mission.
Typical services include:
- Landscape design and construction.
- Mowing, fertilization, and weed abatement.
- Integrated pest, dead animals and water management.
- Live animal issues are directed to Environmental Health and Safety
- Installation and maintenance of campus annual flower beds.
- Sports turf management.
- Maintenance and repair of sidewalks, pathways, parking lots, and roads.
- Floral and greenery arrangement for special events.
The landscaping crew members are dedicated to providing a safe, aesthetically pleasing campus backdrop.