Engineering services is responsible for the operation, maintenance, and repair of all campus heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment. In addition, Building Service Engineers respond to life safety issues in the 2,288,245 square feet of space they maintain.
Typical services include:
- Respond to client requests regarding their thermal comfort.
- Respond to ventilation and air quality.
- Troubleshoot appliances such as dishwashers, refrigerators and ovens>
- Respond to fire alarms in conjunction with Police Services.
- Respond to elevator issues.
The Building Service Engineers are dedicated to providing a quick response to poor air quality, ventilation, elevators, and fire alarms.