- Food Insecurities (NOAH Food Pantry)
- Intersession and Break Housing Registration
- Maintenance Requests Submit Online
- Policies and Regulations
- Room Condition Form
- Rates for 2016-2017
- Room Changes
- December 17: Residential Community closes at 11 a.m.
- Residential Community closed: December 17 at 11 am to January 3rd.
- January 1: Housing payment due
- January 3: Community reopens for registered intersession housing residents
- January 20: Community opens for Spring 2017; new residents move-in
- February 1: Housing payment due
- February 7: Reapply for current residents begin
- February 15: Reapply for current residents end
- March 1: Housing payment due
- Living Options
- Move-In Information for Spring 2017
- Contracting Guide (for FTF who have been offered space)
- Current SSU Students - Apply for Campus Housing for '16-'17
- Policies and Regulations for 2016-2017
Want to live on-campus for Spring 2017? Now Accepting Applications!
Space availability is based on vacancies we have from the fall term and cancellations we receive for Spring 2017. To start the process, you will complete an application for Spring 2017 which does not require any payment at this time. To complete the application, go to our ResidentWeb and then click on the buttom that corresponds to your status. Fall residents currently living on-campus do not need to apply since their contract is for a full year academic contract.
Siblings Weekend 2017
Mark your calendars for Siblings Weekend: February 24 - 26, 2017! For more information and to register please visit Seawolf Living's website.