- Food Insecurities (NOAH Food Pantry)
- Maintenance Requests Submit Online
- Policies and Regulations
- Reapply and Room Selection for 2017-2018
- Room Condition Form
- Rates for 2016-2017
- Rates for 2017-2018
- Room Changes
- March 1: Housing payment due
- March 1: Application opens for SSU students at 10 a.m.
- March 7-9: Room Selection
- March 13-17: Spring Break
- April 1: Housing payment due
- April 11: Off Campus Housing Fair 12:30-2:30
- May 20: Residential Community closes at 11 a.m.
- Living Options
- Current SSU Students - Apply for Campus Housing for '17-'18
- Policies and Regulations for 2017-2018
Newly Admitted Students: Fall 2017-2018
SSU does not guarantee campus housing to newly admitted students. We anticipate demand for campus housing exceeding availability for the Fall 2016-Spring 2017 Academic Year. SSU does not have a live-on requirement for newly admitted students. Room assignment priority is based on the date you submit your Housing Down Payment. Newly admitted students can start applying for housing once they are admitted to the University. Newly admitted students follow your Stay on Track for instructions on applying. Current SSU students living off-campus, please click here for more information.