End of the Semester Room Changes
Room Change Period is November 18 to 12 Noon on November 22
The room change period for the end of the semster has ended! The next opportunity to request a room change will be January 27, 2014.
Weekly Room Changes for Spring Begin January 27
- Submit online request form to Housing Services. You will need to use your Seawolf username and password to access the form. Link will be available January 27.
- Housing Services will either contact you directly or forward the request to Residential Life.
- In some instances, room changes for lifestyle differences or roommate conflicts may require intervention from Residential Life staff with potential agreements being established.
- If the room change is approved then the resident will be given a few choices and asked to check out the rooms.
- The resident will meet roommates and notify the Housing Office of the desired room no later than Thursday of that week.
- The resident will come in Friday after 1:00 p.m. to have their SSU Seawolf ID encoded with the new room so they can move over the weekend. The resident will be issued a temporary card for the old room which must be returned to Housing the following Monday.
- Moving belongings to the new room prior to a scheduled date may jeopardize your eligibility to live on-campus in the future and may put your personal belongings at risk of being donated to a local charity.