The School of Extended Education is providing a winter intersession program which will run from December 17th-21st with a holiday break (campus closure) from December 22nd to January 1st. Classes will then resume January 2nd-10th. Housing will provide campus housing accommodations to coincide with the academic program.
How to Pay for Intersession Housing Before making payment for Intersession, please make sure your Fall 2012 balance is paid in full. Payments MUST be received by 4 pm on December 10th.
- Log on to SSU Online Services.
- Click on the Payment link.
- Under "Your Account" click on the "Click Here to Make A Payment" link.
- On the right hand side select Intersession Housing.
- Pick the Intersession Housing option for where you live and follow instructions for making payment.
- Reply to the email confirmation sent from Housing Services within 3 business days after payment is made.
- Who is eligible to live-on campus during Intersession? Current Fall residents who completed the Fall 2012 semester and will be continuing through to the Spring 2013 semester.
- What are the occupancy periods? Approved Intersession residents will be able to remain on campus from December 15th to December 21st. Residents will need to vacate the evening of December 21st and will be able to return after 12 Noon on January 1st.
- Will residents be allowed to occupy their room during the campus closure period? For safety and security reasons, residents will not be allowed to stay on-campus when the campus is closed for the winter break. The period would extend from evening on December 21st to noon on January 1st. Residents will need to find other accommodations.
- What is the cost of Intersession Housing? $196 for Verdot and Zinfandel; $238 for Cabernet; $280 for residents living in Beaujolais, Sauvignon, and Tuscany.
- What is the deadline for applying for Intersession Housing? We will start accepting payments for Intersession November 15th through Monday, December 10th at 4 pm.
We will not accept applications after December 10th.
- Will food be available during this period? The Zinfandel Dining Hall will not be open during Intersession. For those living in suites, Charlie Brown's Café will be the only venue open for food on a cash basis during the day.
During the winter break, Housing Services and Facilities Services may need to enter your residence to complete necessary inspections, maintenance and repairs, upgrades, and housekeeping in order to prepare the unit for the Spring semester. All University and Housing policies and regulations are in effect during Intersession. Intersession Housing is not available to new students taking occupancy in the Spring semester or for those students who have Petitioned to Vacate at the end of the Fall semester.