Service Requests

Maintenance Assistance

Report Problems Early

We encourage all residents to monitor their living environment and make a maintenance request if something is damaged or broken in your suite/apartment. Failure to submit a work request for something that leads to greater damaged may be considered negligence. This can mean additional charges applied to the student's account.

To report a maintenance issue, residents can call Seawolf Service Center on their maintenance line at (707) 664-4021 or stop by their office located on the first floor of Salazar Hall. Seawolf Service Center will then submit a work request to the University's Facilities Services staff who will respond to the issue. Students should receive a work order number so they can follow up with their requests later if the problem has not been fixed.

By placing a maintenance request, you are giving Facilities staff to enter the residence without someone present. Facilties will know first before entering. Barring any unforeseen circumstances, work request will be completed within two business days. Work will not commence prior to 10 am; unless there is an emergency repair needed like a plumbing issue.

Computer and Phone Assistance

Residents call Information Technology Help Desk at (707) 664-4357 to receive assistance with their computers and the University phone and internet networks.

Access Cards and Mailbox Keys

Students use their Seawolf ID card to gain access to their apartment/suite and bedrooms. If a student is locked out they can visit any one of the three Residential Card Kiosks to receive a 3-day temporary card. If for some reason the kiosks are not working, a student can come to the Housing Office located in Zinfandel to receive a temporary lock-out card. If it's after hours or on the weekends they will need to got to the closest Service Desk or contact the on-call CSA.

Lost mailbox keys will need to be reported and ordered through Seawolf Service Center at (707) 664-4021. Replacement keys are a non-refundable fee of $25.00 and billed directly to the student's account.