Health, Dental, and Vision Coverage
As a new benefit eligible employee, learn more about the exceptional array of benefits for CSU employees and their dependents. Visit the Benefits Summaries by Employee Category site for the most up-to-date program information.
Eligible employees should contact Human Resources to attend the New Employee Orientation, held in Salazar Hall, 2nd Floor, Administration & Finance.
Upcoming orientation dates:
- Monday, August 24th, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 28th, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, October 26th, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, November 23rd, 9:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 21st, 9:00 a.m.
An optional FlexCash Program is also available, which allows eligible employees to waive CSU medical and/or dental insurance coverage in exchange for cash, provided the employee has other non-CSU coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross (HMO)
- Blue Shield (HMO)
- Kaiser (HMO)
- PERS Select/PERS Choice/PERSCare (PPO)
- UnitedHealthcare (HMO)