20th Anniversary Brings New Ways to Honor SSU Alumni and Community Members
On the occasion of the 20th Anniversary of the Distinguished Alumni Awards, the Alumni Association is pleased to announce the expansion of its program to recognize the contributions of Sonoma State University alumni, faculty and staff, and members of our community who did not attend SSU.
The Association invites nominations in the following categories:
• Distinguished Alumni Award, presented to Sonoma State University alumni for their outstanding professional achievements, contributions to society and to the University.
• Distinguished Alumni Teaching Award, presented to an alumni faculty member in recognition of his/her dedication to teaching at Sonoma State University.
• Outstanding Alumni Staff Award, to recognize an alumni staff member who has rendered unique and exceptional service to Sonoma State University.
• ALUMNI ASSOCIATION ACHIEVEMENT Award, to recognize and honor alumni and also individuals who did not attend SSU who have made significant contributions to our community.
We encourage your nominations for the 20th anniversary year awards. To submit a nomination, please visit the Alumni Association Web site at www.ssualumni.org.
Nomination packets may include letters of reference, articles/features, publications, awards, etc. The nomination deadline for 2007 is April 10. For assistance, please call Kate McClintock, 707.664.2693.
Tell Us What You Think
Please assist us in assessing our alumni/University programs by taking a few moments to complete our online survey. When you complete the survey, you will be entered in our drawing for a chance to win one of the following:
• Your choice of an Alumni Association life membership or a laser-inscribed commemorative brick
• SSU Sweatshirt
• SSU T-Shirt or Coffee Mug
Your feedback is important to us and all responses are strictly confidential. If you need further assistance, please call the SSU Alumni Association at 707.664.2426.