Adobe Master Collection
SSU IT is pleased to announce that the campus has entered into an agreement with Adobe for the licensing of Adobe Master Collection CS6. The agreement with Adobe is a volume licensing agreement that allows the use of the entire Master Collection by faculty and staff here at Sonoma. While this is not a site license the license model does provide enough licensing to accommodate any faculty or staff member here at Sonoma. The software is available for installation on any university owned computer. As an added benefit the license agreement does contain a “Work at Home” clause allowing faculty to install a single copy on their personal computer.
- Photoshop CS6 Extended
- Illustrator CS6
- InDesign® CS6
- Acrobat® X Pro
- Flash® Professional CS6
- Flash Builder® 4.6 Premium Edition
- Dreamweaver® CS6
- Fireworks® CS6
- Adobe Premiere Pro CS6
- After Effects® CS6
- Adobe Audition® CS6
- SpeedGrade™ CS6
- Prelude™ CS6
- Encore® CS6
- Bridge CS6
- Media Encoder CS6
How to Get Adobe Master Collection
Simply request an Adobe Master Collection installation by contacting your Geoteam representative or the IT Help Desk with the following information:
- Your name, phone extension, department
- The five digit state tag number from your computer
- Operating System version. For Windows users, please include whether it’s 32 or 64 bit.
- Amount of hard drive disk space you have available.
- A list of applications that you would like installed.
An IT representative will then contact you to schedule the installation.
CS6 installation disks are available for checkout from the IT Help Desk for faculty and staff home computers.
- Adobe TV
- This site has thousands of great videos including basic tutorials, interviews with creative professionals. Pull down the Products menu to filter by application.
- Built-in Tutorials
- Most of the applications come with built-in tutorials. Check the application's Help menu.
- SSU's Library
- The library collection includes many instruction and tutorial manuals for all the Adobe products. Some are hard copy, some ebook.