Self-Service Test Scanning
For your convienience and quick turnaround, a self-service scanner is located in the Faculty Center, Library Schulz 1125.
The self-service scanner scans both the 100 answer half-sheet (Form 882-E) and the 100 answer full-sheet (Form SC982-E) which can be purchased at the Bookstore.
- Sample - Scantron Half Sheet 100 Items (Form 882-E) (.pdf)
- Sample - Scantron Full Sheet 100 Items (Form SC982-E) (.pdf)
- Sample - Item Analysis (Form 9700) (.pdf); located in the Faculty Center
Form 882-E Highlights
This is a half-sheet Scantron form. It is a great way to score tests if you're only interested in the number of questions a student got correct. No reports are generated with this Scantron form. A quick and easy way to get your tests scored.
- 100 Answers - 50 on the front and 50 on the back
- No Version Required
- Quick and easy processing of class tests
- Instant Results!
Form SC982-E Highlights
- 100 Answers on the front
- Optional mini blue book on the back
- Version required ONLY if test has multiple keys
- Student ID numbers not required, but recommended
- Instant results! No more waiting.
- Reports in Excel format.
Report Options - Form SC982-E only
The Class Results Report is a student by line-item report that shows each students response and whether they answered each question:
- Incorrectly (and what A,B,C,D,E position they bubbled)
- Multi-marked items
- Omitted items
- Objective Score
- Raw Score
- Total % Score
- Incorrect Score
This report is included with all test scanning, and provides:
- Basic information about the overall scores,
- Percent of students who answered a particular question correct
- Number of student responses in each answer position (a,b,c,d,e),
This report includes a statisitical summary:
- Total possible points
- Mean score
- Median score
- Standard deviation
- Number of student tests scanned
- Highest score achieved
- Lowest score achieved
This report shows grade and score distribution data. The report includes a graph of the percent score versus the frequency.
The graph can be printed along with the report on an 8 ½ x 14 (legal sheet), selected as an individual graph and printed on regular paper, or deleted.
This 1-page per student report includes:
To print each student result report; click on drop down box located in cell to left of arrow (see example)
- statistical summary for the student
- possible points
- raw score
- objective score
- percent score
- letter score
- the student's specific test response statistics:
- questions answered correctly
- questions answered incorrectly
- multi-marked questions
- omitted questions
Note: To print each student result report; click on drop down box located in cell to left of arrow (see example)