Test Scanning Improvements & Changes
For Faculty convenience, self-service test scanning stations are now available in two locations: Faculty Center (Schulz 1125) and Darwin 105.
The self-service scanning stations use both the 100 answer half-sheet (Form 882-E) and the 100 answer full-sheet (Form SC982-E) which can be purchased at the Bookstore or Zinfandel Market.
- Form 882-E (green half sheet 100 answers); available at SSU Bookstore or Zinfandel Marketplace
- Form 9700 Item Analysis; located in the Faculty Center.
- Form SC982-E (blue sheet 100 answers); available at SSU Bookstore or Zinfandel Marketplace.
- Ease of Use
- No more waiting; grades and reports instantly available.
- One stop shopping.
- Flexible Faculty Center hours
- Excel Reports (comparable to IT test reports) using Form SC982-E only.
For more information:
- Self-Service Scanning web page
- Contact Martha Ezell or Tim Hensel in the Faculty Center.
- See the printed manual available in the Faculty Center.
Darwin Self-Service Scanner
Available in Darwin 105B (copy room); takes Form 882-E (green half sheet) only. For assistance, contact Cory Oates, Science & Technology, X42171.
IT Scanning News
- Effective Fall 2012, IT Test Scanning turnaround time for the 200 Answer Score Sheet will be 2 working days with results sent by email only.
- Note: To save time, you can process your own tests within minutes on the New Self-Service Scanner.
- Due to limited resources, no more hard copy results will be generated.
- When submitting more than one test version (Form A-D), a key is required for EACH version.
- More than one test version (Form A-D) can be included in one test packet. There is no need to fill out separate request forms or sort tests by version.
- Test version (Form A-D) must be bubbled in on ALL tests, including the key(s).
- Test packets missing any required data on the 200 Answer Score Sheet will not be scanned. The Instructor will be notified to make correction(s).
- The updated Scanning Request Form can be found at the Scanning Service page.