Streaming Video Plugin Test
Looking for a Live Event?
Try this link: Live Stream
Or copy/paste this URL into your browser, Quicktime or Windows Media Player: mms://media.sonoma.edu/live
If you can view the Windows Media Pinball movie, your computer is configured correctly.
These are the plugins you'll need to view the video. If you don't already have them installed on your computer, you will need to do that first.
- On Windows, you'll need Windows Media Player 9 or higher.
- On Mac OS X, you'll need Flip4Mac and Quicktime.
- Or, both Mac and Windows users may install and use the free VLC Media Player.
Embedded Video Test
Direct Link Test
If the embeded broadcast does not work in your browser, try this direct link.
If that doesn't work:
- Launch Windows Media Player (Windows) or Flip Player (Mac OS X) or VLC player (Mac & Windows).
- Pull down the File menu and select Open URL (or Open Network).
- Paste this URL into the field and click OK. mms://media.sonoma.edu/pinball.wmv