There's still time to get your Moodle courses ready for Spring.
Check the IT Training Schedule for a variety of training sessions.
- Moodle Basics: introduction to building a Moodle course (1 hr).
- Moodle Grades: introduction to the Moodle Gradebook, including how to prepare your gradebook for the semester (1 hr).
- Moodle Forum: introduction to using Moodle Forums in your course (1 hr).
- Moodle Quiz Basics: how to create questions, build a quiz, and grade quiz submissions (1 hr).
- Faculty Moodle Lab Time: One-on-one assistance in creating your courses and learning Moodle tools, tailored to individual needs, or just work in Moodle with handy Moodle support within steps (2 hrs).
If the workshops don't fit your schedule, contact Martha Ezell to set up a consultation.
Have a quick Moodle question? Send email to email@example.com or phone 664-2339.
Or, if you have a question or comment to share with other Moodle-using Faculty, login to Moodle and post a question in the Moodle Users Group course. All faculty teaching Spring 2011 courses are automatically enrolled.