Several workshops have just been added to the Faculty Center's training schedule.
For faculty who want to learn how to get started using Moodle.
- Tuesday, 13 December 2011, 10:00am - 11:30am
Communicating in Moodle
How to use the Forum and Messages tools for effective communication with students, without overly impacting your email inbox.
- Tuesday, 11 October 2011, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Wednesday, 16 November 2011, Noon - 1:00pm
Integrating Library Resources in a Moodle Course
Learn how to easily add a variety of library resources and materials in your Moodle course.
- Wednesday, 19 October 2011 Noon - 1:00pm
Understanding Moodle's Gradebook
Tips for easier use of Moodle's Grades tool.
- Wednesday, 5 October 2011 Noon - 1:15pm
- Thursday, 8 November 2011 Noon - 1:15pm
- Friday, 2 December 2011 10:00am - 11:15am
End-of-Semester Gradebook Consultations
Make an appointment with Faculty Center staff to go over any Moodle Gradebook issues you might encounter.