- On-Campus Moodle Training Sessions
- Moodle Essential Training for Teachers (available from any on-campus computer) includes over 8 hours of online video tutorials, broken into clips averaging 3-4 minutes each. Here are some suggested tutorials to help you get started:
- Using Moodle: Teaching with the Popular Open Source Course Management System book is available free online or downloadable pdf.
- Other Moodle Books
- Moodle Books at Sonoma State University Library
- Getting Started For Teachers at moodle.org
- Moodle QuickGuides
- SSU Moodle Users Group - Teachers-only course for Moodle support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be enrolled.
- Ten+ Ways to Embed SSU Library Content in Your Moodle Courses (developed by SSU Librarian Paula Hammett)
- Moodle.org's "Cool Courses" Competition
- 8 tips for successful online course facilitation
- Professional Development for Accessible Technology in the CSU - links to information and instructions on creating accessible learning materials in commonly used applications
- Moodle Essential Training for Students (available from any on-campus computer) includes 1 hour and 34 minutes of online video tutorials, broken into clips averaging 3-4 minutes each. Here is a sample of videos to help you get started.
- Viewing documents
- Contributing to discussion forums
- Completing text assignments
- Uploading attachments to assignments
- Taking an online quiz
- Checking grades