Senior Music Recital Poster Guidelines
The following guidelines will apply to all students presenting a senior recital:
We encourgage creativity in designing your poster. Who knows, maybe sometime we will have a poster contest! However, the following guidelines must be adhered to. Posters must contain the following information.
- Poster must be on paper sized 8.5 X 11 or 11 X 14. No larger or smaller.
- Name of performer and instrument or vocal designation (no smaller than 14 point).
- Time of recital (no smaller than 14 point).
- Date of recital, including year.
- Place of recital.
- At the top or bottom of the poster the following words must appear: Sonoma State Univeristy, Department of Music
Where to post in the Green Music Center: Post Only ONE poster per bulletin board. Do not post on walls or glass doors.